Wat u moet weten
2GO Software respecteert de privacy van alle gebruikers van haar site en draagt er zorg voor dat de persoonlijke informatie die u ons verschaft vertrouwelijk wordt behandeld. Wij gebruiken uw gegevens om de bestellingen zo snel en gemakkelijk mogelijk te laten verlopen. Voor het overige zullen wij deze gegevens uitsluitend gebruiken met uw toestemming. 2GO Software zal uw persoonlijke gegevens niet aan derden verkopen of delen met derde partijen.
2GO Software gebruikt uw persoonlijke gegevens voor het volgende:
- Als u een bestelling plaatst, hebben we uw naam, e-mailadres, adres en betaalgegevens nodig om uw bestelling uit te voeren en u van het verloop daarvan op de hoogte te houden.
- De tweede reden waarom we uw gegevens nodig hebben is omdat we in het geval van een steekproef door de door ons aangeboden merken moeten kunnen bewijzen dat we licenties leveren volgens de gestelde licentievoorwaarden.
- Om het winkelen bij 2GO Software zo aangenaam mogelijk te laten zijn, slaan wij uw persoonlijke gegevens en de gegevens met betrekking tot uw bestelling en het gebruik van onze diensten op.
- Wij gebruiken uw e-mailadres om u te informeren over de ontwikkeling van de website en over speciale aanbiedingen en acties. Als u hier niet langer prijs op stelt, kunt u zich uitschrijven op onze website.
- Als u bij 2GO Software een bestelling plaatst bewaren wij, uw gegevens op een Secure Server. U kunt een gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord opgeven zodat uw naam en adres, telefoonnummer, e-mailadres, aflever- en betaalgegevens, zodat u deze niet bij iedere nieuwe bestelling hoeft in te vullen.
- Gegevens over het gebruik van onze site en de feedback die we krijgen van onze bezoekers helpen ons om onze site verder te ontwikkelen en te verbeteren.
2GO Software verkoopt uw gegevens niet
2GO Software zal uw persoonlijke gegevens niet aan derden verkopen. Onze werknemers en door ons ingeschakelde derden zijn verplicht om de vertrouwelijkheid van uw gegevens te respecteren.
Cookies zijn kleine stukjes informatie die door uw browser worden opgeslagen op uw computer. 2GO Software gebruikt cookies om u te herkennen bij een volgend bezoek. Cookies stellen ons in staat om informatie te verzamelen over het gebruik van onze diensten en deze te verbeteren en aan te passen aan de wensen van onze bezoekers. Onze cookies geven informatie met betrekking tot persoonsidentificatie. U kunt uw browser zo instellen dat u tijdens het winkelen bij 2GO Software geen cookies ontvangt.
Welcome to 2GO Software B.V.
2GO Software B.V. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://2gosoftware.eu/ and 2GO Software mobile application (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
SERVICE means the https://2gosoftware.eu/ website and 2GO Software mobile application operated by 2GO Software B.V.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- (a) Email address
- (b) First name and last name
- (c) Phone number
- (d) Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- (e) Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at [email protected]
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- (a) Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- (b) Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- (c) Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- (d) Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
5. Use of Data
2GO Software B.V. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- (a) to provide and maintain our Service;
- (b) to notify you about changes to our Service;
- (c) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- (d) to provide customer support;
- (e) to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- (f) to monitor the usage of our Service;
- (g) to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- (h) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- (i) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- (j) to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- (k) to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- (l) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- (m) for any other purpose with your consent.
6. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
7. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
8. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- (a) Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- (b) Business Transaction. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
(c) Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- (i) to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- (ii) to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- (iii) to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- (iv) for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- (v) for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- (vi) with your consent in any other cases;
- (vii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
9. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at [email protected]
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- (a) the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- (b) the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- (c) the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- (d) the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- (e) the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- (f) the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
11. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: Google Privacy Terms
We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
13. CI/CD tools
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
GitHub is provided by GitHub, Inc.
GitHub is a development platform to host and review code, manage projects, and build software.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
15. Behavioral Remarketing
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – GA OptOut – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: Google Privacy Terms
Bing Ads Remarketing
Bing Ads remarketing service is provided by Microsoft Inc.
You can opt-out of Bing Ads interest-based ads by following their instructions: BingAds OptOut
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: Facebook - Interest-based advertising
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: Facebook - Ads OptOut
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Their Terms and conditions can be viewed at ADYEN - Terms and Conditions.
Apple Store In-App Payments:
Google Play In-App Payments:
17. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
18. Children's Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
20. Contact Us